Saturday, March 8, 2014

Springtime Blue

Hello lovely ladies! I hope all of you are having a fantastic week thus far! I myself have been doing very well, overall, and have had so much happen just within the past several months. For those of you who haven't heard, I was (very willingly) shipped some way across the USA to stay with my wonderful grandparents for a month or so (which basically turned into several). :) I am enjoying helping them and I am learning so much just from the time spent here! It has been such a blessing to meet new people and form friendships with them over the past several months, and I don't know how I am going to be able to leave them in a few months!


Well, I think winter is finally behind us now and we are enjoying the warmer weather. Thank goodness! This sweater is one of my favorites and it is so versatile! Comfy, but yet stylish, and it's such a pretty blue! Puts me in the mood for springtime soon! Hopefully, it's just around the corner! I love the winter and snow, but I am in looking forward to a new season. I decided to wear leggings today because even though it is warm here, there is still a little nip in the air! The preliminary signs of spring I hope? I have been in love with leggings all winter and they are such a great staple for any winter wardrobe. I can't begin to tell you how many times I have worn them during the long cold days, but hopefully the time is closely drawing near so that I will have to stow them away until next winter! :)


 Sweater: Gap (second hand store)
Skirt: (second hand store)
Leggings: Danskin Now (second hand store)
Boots: Bandolino (handmedown from my sister)
Necklace: The Christmas Tree Shop ($5)

Well, that's all for now! What are your favorite articles of clothing for spring? Do you have any special sweater that reminds you of spring?

1 comment:

Please make certain that all your comments contain appropriate subject, content, topic, and, most importantly, glorify God. Thank you!